How to apply
Important dates for 2020
- Application period: 20th of January until 8th of March
- Deadline: 8th of March at 23:59
- Jury decision: 24th of March - Attn: Due to the prevailing circumstances with Covid-19, the assessment process regarding the Leapfrog scholarship will be slightly delayed. Therefore, the jury will not be able to inform you if you were awarded or not awarded the scholarship on March 24th as previously planned. You will instead be informed before April 9th.
- Start of your Leapfrogs project: 1st of June
The Leapfrogs support is given as a scholarship with a total sum of 30 000 SEK distributed over 3 months. This support is intended to give you the opportunity to work full time with development of your business idea and can hence be used as your livelihood support during the project time. The working time for your project is 1st of June - 31st of August.
The project starts with a kick-off meeting for all selected Leapfrogs projects. Throughout the Leapfrogs project time, workshops will be organised with the purpose of providing skills which can be of use for your work with your Leapfrogs project. It is also an opportunity to meet and interact with the other students participating in Leapfrogs.
If you are several people applying for the same project – apply with one application for each person. Since the cheque is awarded to an individual we will make an assessment accordingly. However, since we also want to support as many projects as possible we will generally award one cheque per project. In rare cases we will award a maximum of two cheques per project.
Still got questions? Please check out our FAQ.
Download and read the following documents before you start writing your application:
- application_criteria_2020.pdf (PDF) - updated PDF will come soon
- obligations_2020.pdf (PDF) - updated PDF will come soon
- NABC (helpful information) (PDF) - updated PDF will come soon
If your project meets our application criteria and you accept the obligations you can submit an application by filling in and submitting the application form. The form will be available again once the next application period starts in 2020.
We will first check whether you meet the formal criteria that are specified in the document, application criteria and your application is 1000 words maximum.
The jury will then assess your application based on our assessment criteria. The decision of the jury can not be appealed.
The jury will contact you on March 24th with a decision.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ or contact us directly for more specific information. We look forward to hearing from you!