How to apply
Important dates for 2022
- Application period: 13th of December 2021 until 13th of February 2022
- Workshop on "How to write a winning Leapfrogs application". It will be two occasions with the same information:
- Jury decision will be communicated between 15th and 21st of March
- The decision will be communicated to the email address you stated in your application.
- Start off your Leapfrogs project: 1st of June
- Kick-off on Zoom May 11th at 4-6 pm
- Startdatum för ditt projekt: 1 juni
- Full day workshop 1 in Lund June 8th
- Full day workshop 1 in Lund August 24th
Download and read the following documents before you start writing your application:
If your project meets our application criteria and you accept the obligations you can submit an application:
1. Register an account on YouNoodle through the link below
2. Fill in your application
3. Send in your application
By using this link you'll be relocated to the YouNoodle website and the form.
When you have submitted your application this process will follow:
1. Formal assessment. We will first check whether you meet the formal criteria that are specified in the document application criteria.
2. Quality. The jury will then assess your application based on our assessment criteria. The decision of the jury can not be appealed.
3. Decision. You will get the decision between March 15-21st.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ or contact us directly for more specific information. We look forward to hearing from you!