How to apply
Important dates for 2021
- Application period: 14th of December 2020 until 10th of February 2021
- Workshop on how to write your Leapfrogs application: 20th of January and 1st of February
- Deadline: 10th of February at 23:59
- Jury decision will be communicated between 15th and 21st of March
- The decision has now been communicated to the email address you stated in your application. Did not receive it? Have a look at your spam folder. If you still do not find it there, please contact info [at] leapfrogs [dot] se.
- Start of your Leapfrogs project: 1st of June
The Leapfrogs support is given as a scholarship with a total sum of 33 000 SEK distributed over 3 months. This support is intended to give you the opportunity to work full time with development of your business idea and can hence be used as your livelihood support during the project time. The working time for your project is 1st of June - 31st of August.
The project starts with a kick-off meeting for all selected Leapfrogs projects. Throughout the Leapfrogs project time, workshops will be organised with the purpose of providing skills which can be of use for your work with your Leapfrogs project. It is also an opportunity to meet and interact with the other students participating in Leapfrogs. Due to the current pandemic, we do not currently know whether these meetings take place digitally or on site in Lund.
If you are several people applying for the same project – apply with one application for each person. Since the cheque is awarded to an individual we will make an assessment accordingly. However, since we also want to support as many projects as possible we will generally award one cheque per project. In rare cases we will award a maximum of two cheques per project.
Still got questions? Please check out our FAQ.
Download and read the following documents before you start writing your application:
If your project meets our application criteria and you accept the obligations you can submit an application by filling in and submitting the application form on the site Younoodle.
The form is now available on Younoodle. By using this link you'll be relocated to the Younoodle website and the form.
We will first check whether you meet the formal criteria that are specified in the document application criteria.
The jury will then assess your application based on our assessment criteria. The decision of the jury can not be appealed.
The jury will contact you on between March 15-21st with a decision.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ or contact us directly for more specific information. We look forward to hearing from you!